my so-called plans.

>> Tuesday, October 12, 2010

I know I was supposed to make this my own travelblog. Well, I was supposed to. SUPPOSED being the operative word. I've been told too many times that I have this very Pinoy attitude called Lingas Kugon. I like starting something, but never gets around to finishing it. Sometimes, I never even start it at all. I just obsess about it, lose too many precious hours of sleep "conceptualizing" it, but alas, I never seem to get around on doing it.

I've thought about starting this travelblog, rekindling my so-called love affair with writing, take up a hobby, start my own culinary journey, and a lot more.

So, this being the travel part of the list above, for the past seven months, I've been able to visit quite a few places around the Philippines.

Maybe now is the time to really start on my different writing plans.

2 comments:

jaspercaesar May 26, 2011 at 5:07 AM  

do write about those travels you've made in the last months. thanks for dropping by my blog, ms wanderlust.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP